Concessionary Fares

Bus Passes

These are no longer issued from the Parish Council. You must apply direct to West Sussex County Council. The forms can either be downloaded at or are available from the local library or District Council offices.

Senior Railcards

The railcard vouchers can no longer be issued by the Parish Council. We can, if you visit the office, issue you with a 'unique code' which you can use either over the telephone or on-line to benefit from the discounts available. For new applicants, to issue the code, we will need proof of age and separate proof of residence in the village. The discount can also be obtained directly from the 'senior railcard'  website. Please visit or phone 08448 714 036 for more information.